So, its 4 AM (direct from Mumbai, India) now as I write this and I can’t sleep. I was lying in bed thinking and wanted to make this video for you…
It’s not “marketing advice” or “make money” stuff. It’s MORE important than that.
I recently did an exercise that REALLY gave me an “AH HA” moment – it’s based on advice I got from Tony Hseih (CEO of Zappos – recently sold for $1B+ to Amazon)…
Based on the exercise, here are the 5 CORE Values I came up with for myself:
1. Live life for the experiences.
2. Always help when you can.
3. Never stop challenging yourself.
4. Focus on loyalty and relationships.
5. Give back. Make an impact.
This takes like 10 minutes. Do it right away and leave a comment below and let me know what you come up with!